The Family

The Family

Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Vanessa

Today is my baby sister's Birthday and I just wanted to tell her Happy Birthday! I thought that I might get to see you on your birthday this year but I guess not, maybe soon though. I miss you so much and all our time together that we got to have when I was living in Colorado!
You have grow up to be an amazing young woman with so many different talents and abilities! When mom and dad told us kids that they were gonna have another baby, you should have seen our reaction!! We were all so excited and couldn't wait for the day to arrive! After Sheena was born, we knew just what to expect and boy were we excited! When we got to the hospital to see you, you had the most amazing dark hair and they told me I was sick and couldn't hold you. I was so bummed but after you came home we all had plenty of time to play dress up with you and haul you everywhere! We loved it. You and Sheena were the cutest babies and everyone loved you! You grew and changed so quickly and before I knew it you were singing and dancing in the school talent shows, you were amazing! You've always had this ability to say what is on your mind, even at a young age and sometime it gave us all quite a laugh!
You kept growing and changing and blossomed into a beautiful young woman. I was far away for so many of your teenage years, but as you have gotten older, we have found this wonderful closeness that I treasure!! Our couple years that we lived in Colorado were amazing and all the weekends we spent together!! The guys gaming and us chatting till the wee hour of the morning. Those are some good memories for me. I also loved our trip to Nebraska to the Justin concert!!! I loved it and being there with you was the best. Our road trip across the country and time at the beach was fun too! Remember the bubble gum contest? I have the pictures lol.
I just wanted you too know that you are special to me and have a special place in my heart on your Birthday and always! You are such a wonderful, caring person with such a tender heart! The day you came into this world was a blessing to our family and I treasure every moment that we get to be together and share our stories with each other! You have been there for me and you are a strength to me. I love you Vanessa and hope you have a GREAT Birthday!

Happy Birthday Vanessa

1 comment:

Christina Brinkworth said...

You alway so such a great job of writing. Good job you!!

background