The Family

The Family

Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

Today is my mom's birthday and I am lucky enough to be in Kentucky spending the day with her! We drove from Georgia on Sunday evening and surprised her and we are having a great time together!! On this special day I just want to tell my mom how much I love her and appreciate her and talk about her a little bit.
There are so many great memories that bring a smile to my face, and qualities that I love about you. You have taught me how to have love and compassion for others in so many different ways. You have taught me the value of being a mother and teaching my children! Through your example with all of us kids.... I have a passion for having a clean house and being able to throw together a casserole with whatever you have in the cupboard! Thanks to you, mom! lol I remember all the amazing homemade bread you made and the " TO DIE FOR" carmel rolls!! I still love them today. Your help with last minute school projects, your encouragement to stick with sports and band, even when I wanted to quit SO badly! I'm so glad I stuck it out to the end! I love that we chat and have so much to talk about,and still do to this day.
You have taught me to sew, grow a garden, cook, clean, care for others, and above all you have taught me to love the LORD! You have always been such an example to me and you have taught me how to pray, study, and search and ponder the scriptures! I see you doing all these things and it's through your example and the things that you do and have taught me that I am the woman I am today! You are a wonderful, blessed, spiritual woman, with so much to offer and I love you so much! Thank you for everything that you have taught me, given me, and the support and love that you give me daily. I hope you have a Wonderful Birthday and know that you are truly a treasure and blessing in all of our lives!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

1 comment:

Christina Brinkworth said...

You did a great job with this blog!!! You always so a good job on these!!

background